Team Registration Requirements
Odyssey of the Mind Members Area
Registration for the tournament starts on the Odyssey of the Mind Teams & Member Portal. As a reminder, you will need your membership number, the zip code for your school, and the name, phone and email address of your judge and volunteer to ensure a smooth registration process.
Tournament Fees & Due Dates
- The deadline to register is January 15th and payment is due January 20th. Coaches or School Coordinators can pay online via our CO Odyssey Store and selecting Tournament Registration page or send a check when they receive their confirmation email.
- For teams to participate at the Practice & State Tournaments, there is a one time fee of $75 per team and includes registration for both tournaments.
- Coaches will need the name, phone number and email of their judge and volunteer to complete their team registration. Nominated judges and volunteers will receive an automatic email with a link to register when the coach submits the team registration.
- A team’s judge and volunteer are required to complete their registration by Jan. 25th to avoid a late fee. Coaches are copied on the email confirmation when their judge or volunteer has completed their registration.
Judge & Volunteer Requirement
- Teams are required to provide one judge who is available all day on tournament day and attend one half day judges training. Your judge also is required to judge at the State Tournament should your team advance.
- Teams are required to provide one volunteer who is available for up to 3 hours on tournament day. Volunteers are provided on the job training the day of tournament and are scheduled around their children’s performance(s).
- Teams whose judge or volunteer do not complete their registration by the deadline will be assessed a fee – $100 for judge; $50 for volunteer. This fee increases $25 each week the judge or volunteer does not complete their registration up to an additional $100. I can assure you we do not want to assess fees, but we need to be fair to the team’s whose judge and volunteer register on time and we need to move forward with our judge & volunteer scheduling.
For More Information
- For more detailed information and to learn more, please join us for a one hour webinar Thursday, Jan. 6th or Wednesday, Jan. 12th at 7 pm.
- Login information is provided in the December & January newsletters to coaches and coordinators.
- Online Tournament Registration Guide (PDF)
Tournament Payment Information
Once you complete your team’s registration for their regional tournament, you will have a couple of options when it comes to paying the tournament fee. You can either pay online via our CO Odyssey Store and selecting Tournament Registration where you will be taken to a secure site. Or if you prefer to pay by check here is the information to do so:
Send payment to:
Colorado Odyssey Inc
c/o Calla Pott
415 Heron Cove
Ft. Collins, CO 80524
Please include your school name, membership number, problem and division.